Bhubaneswar, August 18, 2018: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (Deemed to be University) SOA would host 26th National Children Science Congress during December 27-31, 2018. Nearly 1500 participants, including overseas children are expected to participate.
This time SOA is organising the battle for the designers to nourish the talent of the students to design a logo for National Children Science Congress (NCSC).
Points to note for design the logo:
1. There should not be any copyright or IPR infringement due
2. The logo must be clear when reduced to an area of around
6.5 square cm.
3. It should be clear when reproduced in colour as well as
black & white
4. It must at least contain the text 26th NCSC 2018
5. The acceptable file formats shall be pdf (along with editable version e.g., .doc or .docx), jpg, png, tiff or cdr. GIF will be rejected.
The logo would be submitted by 5 pm on August 21. Winners would be awarded with certificate of recognition. One can send logo to firstname.lastname@example.org