Bhubaneswar, October 20, 2017: Governor Dr Senayangba Chubatoshi
Jamir on Friday denied reports in a section of media that he had a heart attack
and was admitted at a Bhubaneswar-based private hospital.
rounds on media that I had a heart attack,” the Governor said in a video which
went viral on social media on Friday morning putting all the speculations regarding
his ‘ill health’ to rest.
the Apollo Hospital where he visited for regular health check-up on Thursday and
returned to the Raj Bhavan.
Governor’s Public Relations Officer (PRO) RK Nayak issued a press statement
denying the reports of the Governor’s ‘ill-health’ and ‘heart attack’. It said
the Governor had gone Apollo Hospital for regular health check-up.
Hospital, Bhubaneswar for regular check up. He is perfectly fit in all aspects
and attending normal office work as usual,” said the Governor’s PRO in a press
86-year-old Jamir had been admitted to Apollo Hospital, Bhubaneswar, after he
suffered a heart attack. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik also rushed to the
Apollo Hospital and met the Governor in the evening.
Kumar Sahu on Thursday said that although the condition of the Governor was stable
he had to kept under observation till Friday as the ECG reports revealed some